- Avela Boutique Hotel is an adult-only space. No guests under the age of 16 are allowed. In order to book with us, all guests must be 18 years or older.
- We will receive visitors as young as 16 years old, only if accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Avela Boutique Hotel is Wheelchair Accessible.
- In order to ensure a pleasant stay for everyone, no pets are allowed on the premises.
In order to confirm a booking, guests must complete payment in full. We accept all major credit cards. (Visa, Master Card, Discovery Card…)
- For your convenience, all rates are confirmed in USD, however, onsite charges will be converted to Mexican pesos.
- Avela Boutique Hotel’s currency exchange rates will fluctuate on a daily basis; the hotel cannot guarantee a specific rate of exchange.
- Daily currency exchange rates will be available at the front desk.
Please note that there is $150 USD Refundable Security Deposit, to be charged at check-in.
Security Deposit Payment Options
1. Hold the amount on your Credit Card of choice:
- We will attach a hold on your credit card, at check-out we will free the amount on hold.
- A valid signed, and pre-approved credit card in the name of the guest registration will be required for this payment method.
Please note that it is the guest’s responsibility to fully understand the manner in which the bank processes preauthorizations and charges to credit/debit cards.
Some banks hold pending authorizations for up to 30 business days.
2. Cash at check-in:
- Either $150 USD or the equivalent in pesos, subject to daily currency exchange, which will be returned to you upon checkout. Debit / Credit card holders.
Please note that credit cards are not valid unless signed. Avela Boutique Hotel will refuse an unsigned card.
In order to avoid a fee and receive a full refund, guests will be required to cancel their room reservation within 48 hours of receiving their booking confirmation and only on reservations a minimum of 14 days prior to arrival.
On cancellations made after the 48 hours have passed and/or 7 days prior to arrival, the guest will be refunded 50% of their room reservation payment.
There will be no refunds on bookings canceled after the grace period of 48 hours and with 7 or fewer days prior to arrival.
- Subject to availability.
- We will make every effort to honor special requests, such as room number, adjoining rooms, etc. upon your arrival.
- All special requests are noted on reservations and we will do our best to accommodate.
- However, please note that the availability of these items cannot be guaranteed in advance.
Arrival & Departure
Check-in Time: Starts at 3:00 p.m.
For your security and to help prevent fraud, guests are required to confirm their identity by providing a valid government issued photo identification at check-in.
The ID and/or credit card presented must match the guest name under which the room is reserved.
Check-in Registration Form
All Avela Boutique Hotel visitors will be required to fill in a Registration form.
Guests must provide valid contact information including first and last name, address, phone number, and signature.
Besides the person which completed the reservation, the names of all guests occupying the room must be registered.
Please note, that if arriving via car, information regarding your license plate/car description is also gathered at check-in for security purposes.
We will provide one room key after proceeding to check-in and registration. Please let reception know if you require an extra copy.
Lost Keys or Damage to Locks
All keys must be returned at check-out to the reception front desk. Please note that lost room keys will incur in a $20.00 USD charge per key.
The cost for replacement of damaged locks is applicable and a total amount of 4000 Mexican pesos will have to be paid immediately.
In case of early arrivals, we have at your disposal a baggage area where you can store the luggage check-in time. If the room has been cleaned and is ready before 15:00, you may have access to it earlier.
Please be aware of our additional charge for early check-in, and know it will be subject to availability.
Early check-in starts from 8:30 am and the price is $50 USD.
For your convenience we have provided a safe deposit box, located in the bottom of the closet in your room. Avela Boutique Hotel is not responsible for any damage or loss of your personal belongings.
Check-out Time: 11:00 a.m.
You can enjoy your stay with us until 11 am the day of your departure. Please proceed to check-out at reception/front desk at the requested time.
If you wish to check out later, please contact reception, and note our additional fee for late check-out of 50 USD. This service will be subject to availability.
Important to note that If exceeded the check-out time without notification, you will be charged an extra night stay after 11:00 am.
As a friendly reminder, we suggest you to double check safe deposit box in your room before your departure from the Hotel.
Lost & Found Policies
Avela Boutique Hotel assumes no liability for lost, misplaced, stolen, or damaged valuables or belongings.
If you discover that you have left behind something of value to you, please call us immediately +52 1 329 688 23 05 and we will try to assist you in locating your lost item.
In the eventuality of finding guests personal belongings, the hotel will save set items for a period of 60 days, in which guests can reclaim them.
In the eventuality that Avela Boutique Hotel has to send lost or misplaced personal belongings, the guest will be responsible 100% of the mailing costs and fees.
Free Wi-Fi Access
Access to our Wi-Fi is free in all our common areas. Avela Boutique Hotel reception staff will provide at check-in all the necessary information for you to be able to enjoy this free service.
Please note that the hotel Wi-Fi access code is subject to change without notice. Wi-Fi signals are subject to change without notice depending on the room’s location, the status of our Wi-Fi equipment, and interference from other local wireless signals.